Grundfos CMBE 10-54 is year 2021 grundfos’s latest inverter pump. This model is to replace UNI E CM10-2 (old model)
Grunfos CMBE10-54 is a 2HP pump with variable speed. So you dont have to worry that the HorsePower is too strong and might burst your pipe as the water pressure is adjustable. When one person turns on the tap, the pump will go low speed and when more people are using water, the pump will automatically speed up to maintain the 2.5bar pressure. Unlike regular pumps, when u turn on the water the pump operate at full speed and could go upto 5 bars depending on the spec of the pump, the more you use, the more pressure drops. Since CMBE 10-54 runs on low speed when usage is low, noise and vibration will be lesser. Regular pumps even at low usage, the pump will go on full speed, similar to a ceiling fan, at high speed it is noisy and high vibration.
When you turn off the water CMBE10-54 will slowly stop and the pressure tank above acts like an absorber to reduce water hammering issue. When you turn off the water and you hear a loud banging sound, that is water hammering. As water is travelling at a high speed in the pipeline and when u suddenly turn off the water it is like a car travelling at high speed and suddenly crash into a wall, the momentum will cause a loud banging sound. As CMBE10-54 is a variable speed pump, when usage is low, it will go low speed and hence less momentum = less noise, moreover with the pressure tank it helps to absorb some of the momentum as well.
Grundfos CMBE 10-54 best price, Grundfos CMBE 10-54 promotion, Grundfos CMBE 10-54 sale, Grundfos CMBE 10-54 review, CMBE 10-54 water pump. If you find somewhere else cheaper, show us and we will beat the price if it is legit.
Grundfos CMBE 10-54 comes with dry run protection function while regular pressure tank pumps do not have this feature. Dry run protections means, if there is no water supply (pipe is dry) the pump will automatically stop, hence it will not overheat. Compared to a regular pressure tank pump, the pump will only stop when the build up water pressure hits cut off point such as 5 bar, if there is no water, the pump could not build up pressure, hence the pump will keep running non-stop and this will damage the pump.
So for old houses with old pipes, Grundfos CMBE 10-54 is the best pump that you can get.
Size : 490L x 232W x 506H mm
Connection Size : 1 1/2″ inlet & 1 1/2″outlet
Electricity Consumption : 1500watt
Horsepower (HP) : 2.0hp
Rated Flow : 12.3 m³/h
Rated head : 25.1m
Warranty : 2 years
Features & Benefits
– Product Certified by SIRIM
– Quiet Operation <54dB(A)
– 2 years warranty
– Energy Saving
– Constant pressure driven by INVERTER
– Quality Assurance
– Longer life span
– Eliminate water hammering
GRUNDFOS CMB10-54 WARRANTY
1. Grundfos will grant a 2 year warranty on the product against manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase. So, if the date of purchase is more than 60 days from the date of delivery; then it is necessary to attach a photostat copy of your purchase receipt to this warranty card.
2. The warranty is valid only when the purchase date is confirmed with an invoice. It must sent to the Grundfos office within 7 days from the purchase date.
3. Within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos’ option, ex-factory or ex-authorized Grundfos Service Centre.
4. Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise in connection with this warranty claim.
5. Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear & tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavorable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorized alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions. Thus, please ensure buyer is follow all the installation guides.
NOTE: The Warranty Card (Customer Copy) and original purchase document(s) must be produced for inspection when warranty service is requested. Any alteration or amendment to this certificate will render the warranty void. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. The decision of Grundfos in relation to any claims or dispute over the warranty is final.